Friday 17 January 2020

Mixed Media Tag




Ahoy!
It's cold, rainy, windy, grey n' gloomy out so I thought I'd share some delicate, warm, summer shades with you today to help chase away those winter blues. 


I love making tags. They're great for either prettying up gifts or for giving as a gift itself. I especially like making them either with a photo of the recipient, or of a loved one, or simply with a message of some kind.


I started with a tag from Prima, covered it with a sheet of paper from First Edition's beautiful 'The Promise' collection. then began decorating...the best bit!


As per...there's ooooodles of stuff on here... wooden embellishments, Nuvo Drops, mini art stones, glass stones...



...beaded decorations, flowers galore (from Wild Orchid Crafts) and even my first attempt at a paper clay mould (that swirly bit at the back).


I resisted adding any glitter on this one...SHOCK! HORROR!


A simple message of encouragement et voila!
Job done.
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back again soon...I'm on a roll...lol.


2 comments:

Sue said...

Sp beautiful and feminine!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jane, your tag is stunning, so feminine and delicate. I love your embellishments too, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...