Thursday 20 February 2020

Do Not Adjust Your Eyeballs


No, I'm not on anything!
No, you are not tripping!
Yes, I went a bit mad with these cards...lol


Honestly, sometimes I sit back after making a card and wonder what the bloody hell I was thinking.
The idea in my head was brilliant...but somewhere between my brain and the final result I clearly inhaled something 'groovy-man' .


I started by stamping the cat stamps (a freebie from an old magazine) onto my card base, then created masks with Post-it notes to cover them.
Then I went a little (Cough!) crazy with my Altenew inks in a mad, frenzy of bright colours.


The flower & foliage images are from lots of different mini Majestix stamp sets from Card-io Crafts.


I made a few of these cards, simply stamping the little images and then removing the masks.  


On the one above I drew collars and added a little jewel name tag.
On the one below, I just added some random gems.


No need to adjust your eyeballs...these cards are as mad as they look.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I think they are awesome..number one, I love the colours, so bright and happy, and number two, there are cats and I LOVE cats..and there is nothing like a free "TRIP"..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

WOW! What a wonderful card Jane, love the bright little flowers and those cats are just so cute, brilliant design, Kate x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...