Wednesday 5 February 2020

Butterflies & Foliage


It's a cold but gloriously sunny day today!
Stand in the right place in the garden & there's definitely some warmth in the sun...spring's coming!


For today's card I used images from Altenew's 'Leaf Clusters' stamp set and some really pretty, fussy-cut butterflies from Lemoncraft.



I love VersaMagic Chalk inks - such beautiful, creamy, rich colours.


A really simply design...3 sets of leaves falling from the top of the card, one left plain, the middle given some Gelly Roll pen leafy veins & on the third some glittery highlights. 
If you like butterflies then I can't recommend Lemoncraft highly enough. 


A few glass gems and this card was complete.
I hope you have a great day, stay warm but embrace those rays when they appear.
Back again soon.

4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Gorgeous colors and a wonderful design. I do love the look of chalk inks.

marilyn said...

Really beautiful card & layout! Thrilled that you actually cut out the butterflies...SO much lovelier than die cuts (with that nasty white border)!

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Jane, stunning design and colours, love the simplicity of the design, Kate x x

Dotty Jo said...

Just gorgeous! I love my chalk inks too, Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...