Saturday 12 September 2015

A John Cleese Moment in Time


For those of you out there who think card making is a stress-free, calming, soothing hobby you are wrong!
Trust me.... the amount of finger-wagging, cursing n' Grrrrring that went on while making this card put me right up there with that famous John Cleese moment when his car broke down....here
There are no instructions on how I made this card coz quite frankly in all my angst I forgot.
All you need to know is the ol' Zig markers performed on request and the stamps are Mr Holtz's Crazy Birds with their Crazy Things and a Winnie & Walter sentiment.
Off to the garden to regain my composure :-)

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Fab card & Definitely worth all the angst :o) I love those stamps & think they're going to be on my Christmas list.
Hope you're okay sweetie & are having a great (if a lil soggy) weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jane, just love this, your colours are fabulous, love the bright shades and the crazy birds are wonderful, I just love the their expressions, Kate x

Ali said...

Loving your makes - at least you have a mojo even if it's stressful lol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...