Sunday 21 May 2017

Acrylic Pouring No 1 (Revisited)



Ahoy and welcome back to my wee bloglet.
A few weeks back I tried my first attempt at Acrylic Pouring but didn't get round to making anything with the dried piece.


Well at last I've finally got my act together and made a couple of cards.
You can read my orginal post here if you wish.


There's something special about acrylic pouring and working with alcohol inks (which I plan to do again soon). I keep going back over pieces that I've made and there always seems to something new to look at, bits I've not spotted before or taken a lot of notice of....(I know, you're thinking 'weirdo'!)


Anyway, there yer have it.
Now go pour some acrylics.
Enjoy xx



3 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Great job making the fabulous pours into cards. Thank you for sharing your amazing and unique cards with us x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely fabulous Jane, I love the colours you've used and the patterns are amazing, Kate x

conil said...

So dynamic and mesmerizing to look at. Love the color choices and movement you created.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...