Saturday 27 May 2017

Card For a Friend



My card today features a brilliant Friend die and gorgeous background stamp called 'Bundles of Blossoms' from MFT and some simple ink blending with Distress Inks.


First I stamped my piece of 6" × 6" card with Versamark ink and then added white embossing powder.


I added colour with Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberry and Dried Marigold Distress Inks. I then laid the Friend die in position, ran it thru' the ol' Cuttlebug and stuck it to my card base with foam tape for a bit of dimension.


A few sequins and a birthday sentiment et voila...job done!
Wishing you all a happy & peaceful weekend.

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Really cool card!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning, wonderful design and colours, Kate x

Anonymous said...

Love this card. What "friend" die did you use?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...