Monday 12 March 2018

Mother's Day Card



This is the card that I made for my MIL this year using an oldie but goodie stamp from Flourishes called 'Cherry Blossom'.


I stamped the image & coloured it with Zig Markers and added shimmery highlights with a Wink of Stella pen.


Using the Altenew Bold Alphabet die, I cut out the letters 'MUM' then stuck the remainder to my card base. I then cut the letters out again from a scrap of white 3d foam, stuck those letters back in the empty spaces then the original letters on top of them, to give it that 3d look....am I making any sense here??


A few sequins and Tada!
Job done.
An elegant, pink, feminine card...just like me...Not!

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Jane and yes you made perfect sense..I have been on You tube a lot lately to learn different styles and such and this style is one I'm looking forward to trying in 2021..that is probably how long it will take me to get organised..I'm sure your MIL fell in love with this card..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dotty Jo said...

You make perfect sense Jane... And you've also make a perfect card! What a beauty, Jo x

Miranda said...

Beautiful 'Mum' card Janey! I was wondering if this stamp company still exists? Great stamp! xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jane, I love this beautiful card, such a pretty floral image, and I love how you've cut the word out, I.m sure your MiL loved it Kate x

conil said...

Oh my. This truly is exquisite.

EagleLobes said...

I found you when looking at Yupo vs Glossy photo paper and though I’d have a look around. This card is exceptional in its elegance. Thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...